KEY TECHNICAL DATA
FM012 Firestop Putty is an industry leading elastomeric paste, with fast reacting intumescent properties, designed to seal gaps around through- penetrations and block the passage of flame, toxic fumes and smoke. FM012 Firestop Putty’s Listed designs offer exceptional performance and use less product, making it more cost effective than other traditional firestop putties.
FM012 Firestop Putty is used to protect penetrations such as cable bundles, conduits, metallic pipes, plastic pipes, busways and air ducts with up to a 3-hour fire resistance rating.
FM012 is highly intumescent, offers rapid expansion and high volume char, has excellent elasticity, is easy to install and will not sag in vertical applications. Completely halogen and asbestos free, it does not contain organic solvents.
Meets the intent of LEED® VOC environmental air quality requirements.
FEATURES & APPLICATIONS
- Specific Density: Approx. 11.50
- Color: Red
- VOC: 11.50 g/L
- Curing Time: 7-14 days
- Application Temp: 40° F – 104° F (5° C – 40° C)
- In-Service Temp: -13° F – 176° F (-25° C – 80° C)
- Storage Temp: 50° F – 95° F (10° – 35° C)
- Shelf life: 24 months
- Package: 310 ml/Tube; 25 Tubes/CTN;600 ml/Sausage, 20/CTN 5Kgs/Pail, 20Kgs/Pail
- Performance: 50+ years HOAC tested