KEY TECHNICAL DATA
Industry leading Firestop Technology, US150 Fire Barrier Foam is a two component high density foam which, when mixed, forms a rigid-density fire retardant foam. US150 Fire Barrier Foam is designed for large openings containing single or multiple penetrations.
US150 Fire Barrier Foam’s fast expansion technology quickly fills voids, and conforms to irregular shapes and sizes, offering excellent protection from fire, heat transfer, smoke and gases.
Repairable and re-penetrable, US150’s rigid structure is easy to drill using common hole saws, ideal for irregular shaped openings that will require future penetrations.
US150 Fire Barrier Foam is low VOC, halogen and asbestos free, durable and maintenance free.
Meets the intent of LEED® VOC environmental air quality.
FEATURES & APPLICATIONS
- Foaming time: 1 – 5 min.
- Optimum foaming temp: 50° F -90° F (10° C – 32° C)
- Curing Time: 24 hours
- Volume expansion: 2.5 – 4 times
- LO.I.: 732
- Storage temp: 50° F – 77° F (15°C – 25°C)
- In-Service temp: -13° F – 176° F (-25° C – 80° C)
- Shelf life: 12 months
- Intumescent expansion rate: 2-5 times
- Mix ratio A:B 7-3 by weight
- Yield per kit: 60,000cm3(depending on ambient conditions)
- Performance: 50+ years HOAC tested