KEY TECHNICAL DATA
FM011 Moldable Firestop Putty is an industry leading, one-part, flexible, intumescent putty ready-to-use for wall or floor openings containing cable trays, cable bundles, plastic pipes and/or conduits providing up to a 3-hour fire resistance rating.
Highly intumescent, and providing rapid expansion and high volume char, FM011 will control the spread of fire, smoke, gases and heat transfer. Its superior elasticity makes FM011 easy to install.
FM011 Moldable Firestop Putty is halogen, asbestos and organic solvent free, will not coagulate and is re-penetrable and reusable. It provides excellent adhesion to a full range of construction substrates and penetrants.
Meets the intent of LEED® VOC environmental air quality requirements.
FEATURES & APPLICATIONS
- Specific Density: Approx. 1.25 -1.35 g/cm3
- Color: Gray
- VOC: 16.1 g/L
- Installation Temp: 40°F – 104°F (5°C – 40°C)
- In-Service Temp: -13° F – 176° F (-25° C – 80° C)
- Storage Temp: 50° F – 95° F (10° C – 35° C)
- Elasticity: < 40% Expansion Temp: 220° C Expansion Rate: 5-10
- Times Shelf life: 24 months
- Packaging: 10 pcs/CTN (2kg/pcs) (Pads) 20kgs; 12 pcs/CTN (0.4kg/pcs) (Bars) 4.8kgs; 1 Bar – 240mm x 40mm x 30mm (L x W x H) (Coverage: 17.57 inch3) 1 Pad – 300mm x 400mm x 15mm (L x W x H) (Coverage: 109.84 inch3)
- Performance: 50+ years HOAC tested