KEY TECHNICAL DATA
Industry leading Firestop Technology, INSS1186 Elastomeric FireCaulk is a water based acrylic elastomeric resin material that offers excellent flexibility even after full curing.
lNSS1186 is tested in accordance with UL 2079 and ULC S-115 for use on dynamic construction joints system, such as Head of Wall, Wall to Wall, Floor to Wall and Floor to Floor joints. INSS1186 can be applied by brush, bulk caulking gun, trowel or airless sprayer. It is compatible with and adheres to common construction materials and it withstands compression and extension in dynamic joints, without losing its adhesion.
INSS1186 Elastomeric FireCaulk is a water based, low VOC, halogen, asbestos and organic solvent free product.
Meets the intent of LEED® VOC environmental air quality requirements.
FEATURES & APPLICATIONS
- Density: 1.5±0.1 g/cm3
- Solid Content (by weight): 75%
- pH value: 3-7
- VOC: 4 g/L
- Dry to Touch: 30 minutes
- Curing Time: 3-7 DAYS
- Application Temp: 40° F – 104° F (5° C – 40° C)
- In-Service Temp: -13° F – 176° F (-25° C – 80° C)
- Shelf life: 24 months
- Maximum cyclic displacement: ±12.5%
- Storage Temperature: 50°F – 95° F (10° C – 35° C)
- Packaging: 600 ml/Sausage, 20/ctn; 1 G/Pail, 5G/Pail
- Performance: 50+ years HOAC tested